Check out what is our SDN community doing on the Service Design Day:
- SDN HQ Event - A Service Design Day Talk: Post-COVID 19 and the Future of Society
Featuring Jesse Grimes (SDN Vice President, Touchpoint Editor-in-Chief and independent service designer at kolmiot.com) and Mark Vanderbeeken (CEO and Founding Partner at Experientia)
- SDN Atlanta, SDN Washington DC & SD Pittsburgh - A Mindset for Service Design (Three-Part Event) (June 3, June 10 & June 17)
- SDN Belgium
Last Friday SDN Belgian chapter organised a co-creation online meetup to celebrate Service Design Day.
Titled ‘sense and nonsense of online workshops’ we co-created a miro board with service designers / service design enthusiasts and gathered a lot of information about what works, what doesn’t, tips and tricks. You can download it here.
- SDN Brazil - Service Design Day 2020
- SDN Chicago - Virtual Workshop (May 30 - June 1)
- SDN Denmark - Portfolio review
- SDN Finland - Stories of Finnish Service Design
Tell us your story or case! Finnish service design community is strong - let's share the knowledge. Let's put Finnish service design on a map!
- SDN France - Comment MAIF ancre la dimension humaniste et responsable dans sa stratégie et la met en œuvre (June 4)
- SDN Hungary - Service designflash - Service Design Day (June 4)
- SDN Japan - Service Design Day 2020 (May 31)
- SDN Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile & Peru - Service Design virtual Drinks (June 1 - June 4)
- SDN Monterrey - Service Design Day 2020 Monterrey (May 30)
- SDN Netherlands - Furure probing (June 2)
- SDN New York - Celebrating Service Design Day with the Emergency Design Collective (June 2)
- SDN Portugal - Design for Good Growth (June 4)
- SDN Russia - Online Workshop
- SDN Turkey - Service Design and Customer Experience in Covid-19 Period
- SDN Ukraine - Service Design Day Workshop
- SDN Washington DC - Pecha Kucha Night
- Bridgable - Practicing remote service design during Covid 19
- Ladies that UX Milan - A talk about Service Design
To celebrate the Service Design Day, we'll talk with Bruna Kochi (Fjord) about her experiences, career and perception on Service Design.
- University of Glasgow - Designing for Services and the User Experience
Do you want to be included in our list ?
Get in touch.