What is the Service Design Award?
The Service Design Award, founded by the Service Design Network in 2015, is the most prestigious award honoring service design excellence from around the world. This year we are celebrating our fifth anniversary and we are proud of our previous winners and finalists who helped us to stay true in our vision to make service design the new normal.
Who is eligible enter?
We are pleased to welcome award submissions from professionals and students eager to share the valuable contributions they have made to further the practice of service design. Interested candidates may submit their work under one of the following three categories: Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit / Public Sector, and Student. All completed entries will be evaluated by an international jury of service design experts and judged based on established benchmarks of world-class service design.
Key Benefits of Submission
- Prestige: The Service Design Award is internationally recognised as the highest seal of excellence within the service design sector
- Media: Free publicity for your brand
- Leadership: Differentiates your business from the competition; establishes trust, credibility, and authority
- Networking: Access to a broader audience; vital connections can lead to the growth of your business
- Talent: Key branding opportunity; establishes a new pipeline to attract talent
- SDN Perks: Premium perks and privileges exclusively from Service Design Network—see details below!