SERVICE DESIGN AWARD 2024
Great news, service designers - Service Design Award is back!
Our call for the Service Design Award just opened!
You now have the chance to submit your Service Design project until Sunday, June 30, 2024 (23:59 CEST)!
The Award recognises work of an exceptional standard in the field of Service Design from the private and public sector, as well as academia. We are looking forward to receiving your best work!
- Earlybird entry: February 13 - March 31, 2024
- Regular entry: April 1 - June 15, 2024
- Late Submission: June 16 - June 30, 2024
What is the Service Design Award?
The Service Design Award is the premier international award for service design, founded by the Service Design Network in 2015. The Award recognises work of an exceptional standard in the field of service design by both students and professionals. As the field of service design continues to grow and develop, and as the impact of services and customer experience is increasingly recognised on a global scale, the Service Design Award showcases best practice to a worldwide audience.
The SDN will look to celebrate the incredible achievements of our finalists and ultimate winners during the Service Design Global Conference which is slated to take place this year in Berlin from October 5-6. This is an opportunity for you and the amazing contributions you have made to shine. Please consider taking the time to review your past projects, decide which one illustrates your best work and submit your project today!
Who is eligible to enter?
We are pleased to welcome award submissions from professionals and students eager to share the valuable contributions they have made to further the practice of service design. Interested candidates may submit their work under one of the following three categories: Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit / Public Sector, and Student. All completed entries will be evaluated by an international jury of service design experts and judged based on established benchmarks of world-class service design.
Key Benefits of Submission
- Prestige: The Service Design Award is internationally recognised as the highest seal of excellence within the service design sector
- Media: Free publicity for your brand
- Leadership: Differentiates your business from the competition; establishes trust, credibility, and authority
- Networking: Access to a broader audience; vital connections can lead to the growth of your business
- Talent: Key branding opportunity; establishes a new pipeline to attract talent
SDN Perks and Privledges for Winners
- On-stage recognition/celebration at the Service Design Global Conference (SDGC24) in Helsinki
- 1 free in-person SDGC24 ticket per winner project
- Finalist exhibition and winner presentiations at SDGC24
- International recognition, trophy and winner's badge
- The showcase of your project in the SDN case study library
- Discussion/interview on the Service Design Podcast regarding your project
- Feature articles in Touchpoint, the International Journal for Service Design
- One-year free membership for your team
All Service Design Award finalists will receive a recognition certificate and your work will be added to our Case Study library - allowing our network to discover the top-tier projects and uncover trends and insights in Service Design that define excellence.
Winners will be awarded with a trophy and be celebrated on stage at Service Design Global Conference in Helsinki on October 3, 2024.
Be Our Partner
Are you interested in placing your brand front and centre at the most critical event service design professionals will attend all year?
The Service Design Award is one of the highlights or our annual conference. Recognised as the only international award honouring service design excellence on both the professional and academic levels makes this a highly-coveted recognition. Help us in making our 2024 finalists and ultimate winners feel how special they are by supporting us in bringing this event to the Service Design Global Conference 2024 stages.