SERVICE DESIGN AWARD 2022
The SDN is incredibly pleased to announce that Service Design Award 2022 finalists have been selected by our international jury of service design experts.
Fifteen projects, which represent the global benchmark for a world-class service design, have been shortlisted in the three categories of Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit/Public Sector, and Student. Because of their exceptional work and project contributions, we are taking our industry to new levels!
oin us on October 13, 2022, at Service Design Global Conference where Award Ceremony will take place and winners will be announced!
Congratulations to all of our finalists. We look forward to commemorating their work at the hybrid Service Design Global Conference 2022 in Copenhagen.
Special thanks to our jury, Birgit Mager (Head of Jury), Cathy Huang, Caterina Bellavite and Luis Alt and Service Design Award Project Lead - Sonja Jazic.
Service Design Award 2022 Partners:
- Main Service Design Award Sponsor - Maersk
- Professional Commercial Category Sponsor - Accenture Song
What is the Service Design Award?
Who is eligible to enter?
We are pleased to welcome award submissions from professionals and students eager to share the valuable contributions they have made to further the practice of service design. Interested candidates may submit their work under one of the following three categories: Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit / Public Sector, and Student. All completed entries will be evaluated by an international jury of service design experts and judged based on established benchmarks of world-class service design.
Key Benefits of Submission
- Prestige: The Service Design Award is internationally recognised as the highest seal of excellence within the service design sector
- Media: Free publicity for your brand
- Leadership: Differentiates your business from the competition; establishes trust, credibility, and authority
- Networking: Access to a broader audience; vital connections can lead to the growth of your business
- Talent: Key branding opportunity; establishes a new pipeline to attract talent
SDN PERKS AND PRIVILEGES FOR WINNERS
- On-stage recognition/celebration at the Service Design Global Conference 2022 (SDGC22)
- Special SDGC22 ticket price
- Finalist exhibition at SDGC22
- International recognition, trophy and winner's badge
- The showcase of your project in the SDN case study library
- Discussion/interview on the Service Design Podcast regarding your project
- Feature articles in Touchpoint, the International Journal for Service Design
- One-year free membership for your team
Be Our Partner
Are you interested in placing your brand front and centre at the most critical event service design professionals will attend all year?
The Service Design Award is one of the highlights or our annual conference. Recognised as the only international award honouring service design excellence on both the professional and academic levels makes this a highly-coveted recognition. Help make our 2022 finalists and ultimate winners feel how special they are by supporting us in bringing this event to the Service Design Global Conference 2022 stages.