What is the Service Design Award?
Who is eligible enter?
We are pleased to welcome award submissions from professionals and students eager to share the valuable contributions they have made to further the practice of service design. Interested candidates may submit their work under one of the following three categories: Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit / Public Sector, and Student. All completed entries will be evaluated by an international jury of service design experts and judged based on established benchmarks of world-class service design.
Key Benefits of Submission
- Prestige: The Service Design Award is internationally recognised as the highest seal of excellence within the service design sector
- Media: Free publicity for your brand
- Leadership: Differentiates your business from the competition; establishes trust, credibility, and authority
- Networking: Access to a broader audience; vital connections can lead to the growth of your business
- Talent: Key branding opportunity; establishes a new pipeline to attract talent
SDN PERKS AND PRIVILEGES FOR WINNERS
- On-stage recognition/celebration at SDGC21
- Special SDGC21 ticket price
- Finalist exhibition at SDGC21
- International recognition, trophy and winner's badge
- The showcase of your project in the SDN case study library
- Discussion/interview on the Service Design Podcast regarding your project
- Feature articles in Touchpoint, the International Journal for Service Design
- One-year free membership for your team
Be Our Partner
Are you interested in placing your brand front and centre at the most critical event service design professionals will attend all year?
The Service Design Award is one of the highlights or our annual conference. Recognised as the only international award honouring service design excellence on both the professional and academic levels makes this a highly-coveted recognition. Help make our 2020 finalists and ultimate winners feel how special they are by supporting us in bringing this event to the SDGC21 stages.