Calling all service design trainers: get your official SDN accreditation! Are your participants trained to get high level knowledge and skills about service design in a professional and state-of-the-art approach? Then it’s time to secure your official accreditation from the Service Design Network. Your accreditation and self-assessment will be visible to potential clients on our global community website, establishing you as a highly qualified trainer, bringing transparency and trust to a rapidly growing market.
An official accreditation initiative will help establish a standard and ensure higher quality within the field.
What are the benefits of being an Accredited Trainer?
As an SDN Accredited Service Design Trainer, you’ll not only have a two-year certification for your training activities but also benefit from the following.
- A two-year SDN professional membership (worth €360), including all member benefits
- An official accreditation badge on your personal SDN member profile
- Tagged as accredited trainer, so potential clients will easily find your profile
- Your self-assessment report visible to the community
- Promotional material to show your accreditation on your own media channels
- Endorsement to award SDN co-branded certificates to participants
- Discounted SDN memberships to give participants of your trainings
How does the accreditation work?
To become an Accredited Service Design Trainer, you’ll first need to register and start your self-assessment. After you’ve finished filling out the self-assessment, it’s submitted to the SDN Accreditation Committee. Qualified applicants will be invited for a virtual interview within 4 weeks after submission. After a successful interview, you’ll receive our official accreditation within 2 weeks. Read more about the accreditation process on our FAQ page.
What does it cost to become accredited?
Your accreditation lasts two years and costs €1,620 (including VAT) for existing SDN members or €1,800 (including VAT) for non-members. The price includes a two-year professional SDN membership (worth €360). A non-refundable down payment of €180 will be charged when submitting your self-assessment. The remainder accreditation fee will be charged only after and if you are successfully accredited by SDN.
If your company is seeking to secure accreditation for several people at once (3 or more), feel free to contact us to discuss an applicable discount.