A WORLD CLASS SERVICE DESIGN
The SDN is incredibly pleased to announce that Service Design Award 2022 winners and have been announced!
On October 14, 2022, during the hybrid Service Design Global Conference 2022 in Copenhagen, Birgit Mager - Head of Jury, took the stage to host the Service Design Award Ceremony and announce the finalists and five winners selected by our international jury of service design experts.
SHOWING THE IMPACT OF THE SERVICE DESIGN
The video winner presentations were a big hit with the audience. We had an opportunity to hear key insights into the process, learnings, challenges, and outcomes of five award-winning, world-class service design projects.
We look forward to sharing the footage of these best practice cases in the coming weeks and are proud to congratulate and showcase our winners for their exceptional projects!
- Atopic Dermatitis Is A Condition Beyond A Skin Disease by Haptica (Colombia)
- Co-designing Futures with the Voluntary Sector by Futurice (UK)
- Decarbonising farming with a co-created circular service model by Hellon (UK)
- Personas - Journey Repository - Internal service design teams by Knight Moves NV (Belgium)
- Service design to reactivate the construction industry during the pandemic by BBK (Chile)
Professional Non-profit/Public Sector:
Honourable Mention - CoronaCheck: Service Design In Times Of Crisis by Koos Service Design (Netherlands)
Honourable Mention - ICO 'Children's Code' – Design Guidance Service by Big Motive (UK)
- Improving Care and Reducing Waiting Time in the Public Health Sector by Public Innovation Lab of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)
- An Ambitious Vision for Men’s Health by ThoughtForm (USA)
- Improving The Transition Towards A Care Home by Koos Service Design (Netherlands)
Honourable Mention - Collaborative Futures: Food Futures 2031 by Katie Upsdale, Glasgow School of Art (UK)
- Shenzhen Guangming Jingkou Community “Homestay Breeze” Service Innovative Design by Muzi Yang, Zhejiang University (China)
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists once again, because of their exceptional work and project contributions, we are taking our industry to new levels!
Special thanks to the 2022 Jury: Birgit Mager, Cathy Huang, Caterina Bellavite and Luis Alt, and Service Design Award Project Manager - Sonja Jazic.