We spent some awesome time with a range of service design practitioners from both digital and non-digital businesses sides on June 24, 2018 at the 1991 Civic Tech Center.
We got a couple of great talks, and we hope this tradition will take even better shape with time.
- Rodion Sorokin from Humanized Design made a great jump into service design history and explained how service design practices impact our lives today.
- Maksym Tkachuk from form.com shared their thoughts on service team structures in agile environments.
This time we invited business representatives and discussed:
- What is service and service design
- Understanding service design by business
- How design thinking differs from business thinking
At the meeting, everyone could write and share way he understands "service design" term.
We were actually pleased that everybody talks about the same things when they hear "service design."
Also, we outlined the range of problems for business and defined themes for the following events.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment