Before we jump into today's #SDsanta goodie, hop on over to yesterday's give-away. Santa is kindly turning a blind eye, if you still want to enter the draw for a free copy of the Touchpoint Journal. Good luck.
And for Day 2 of #SDsanta...
... we urge you to go out and meet the local service design crowd. We've crawled the deepest ends of the web to gather all the service design events happening all around the globe. Hard to believe, but his list is even longer than my wishlist:
- December 2 | SDN Finland | Designing the Invisible | Book Club
- December 2-3 | SD Academy | Tools for Problem Solving and Innovation
- December 3 | SDN Netherlands | Validating Services through Experimentation
- December 10-11 | SDN Germany | Service Design Summit
- December 12 | SDN Finland | Movie Night and XMAS Party
- December 12 | SDN Germany | SD Köln Xmas Party
- December 13 | SDD Tokio | Year End Drinks + Lightning Talk Session
- December 14 | SDN NYC | Pizza Service Safari
- December 17 | SDN NYC | Service Design for Innovation and Start-ups
- January 13-15 | Co-Creation School | Theatrical Methods for for service design and customer experience (special XMAS discount for you with the code: TheaterMethodsSDN)
- January 20-21 | ThisIsHCD & MoreThanMetrics | Insights to Action – Design Research + Service Design
- January 27-28 | SD Academy | Listening to your customers
- starting January 31 | SDN Academy | Service Design - From Discover to deliver and beyond
- Feburary 27 | SDN Germany | Lego Serious Play
You are also organizing or hosting an event and are not in here? Send me a quick mail to get you on that list, too or to get connected to your local chapter for support in setting up events in the future.
You can also reach out to the global serivce design community through our Slack workspace.
Additional notable mentions!
Places you can always go to, to see if there are some interesting events happening in your area: