We are pleased to welcome Service Works as our newest SDN Organisation Accredited.
Service Works is a service design consultancy based in Cardiff that provides training and consultancy services. Through consultancy, training, coaching and workshops – Service Works helps teams to equip them with the right skills and hands-on experience to apply design thinking to their work.
Jo Carter — Director of Service Woks – SDN Master Accredited, is an experienced consultant, trainer, facilitator and coach. She has developed learning and development programs and courses to help public and third sector organisations adopt the principles and practice of service design.
Service Works approach:
- Shifting the organisation’s mindset, understanding the work culture, and challenges the organisation face.
- Learning together: Reflecting and learning from what works and what doesn’t. Discovering and sharing together, working iteratively and in the open.
- Leaving and Lasting impact: Adopting a design thinking approach, finding exciting possibilities to tackle problems in the organisation’s services and context.
Service Works offers a unique range of courses – from the fundamentals of service design to customized training for organisations. Have an overview to the established courses:
- Introduction to user-centred design and public services training course.
- Leading Public Services in the Digital Age
- Service Design in Practice
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment