Our SDN Accreditation Programme is continuously developing, and we are more than excited to share about its new level and milestone with you.
What is the SDN Practitioner Accreditation Programme?
The SDN Practitioner Accreditation Programme is an independent certification confirming that you have met established criteria and competencies within the field of service design.
What it means to be an SDN Accredited Service Design Practitioner?
Our goal is to establish a recognised level of expertise for service designers working in the industry. As a SDN Accredited Service Design Practitioner, you have fundamental knowledge and some initial practical application of service design principles, processes, methods and tools. Along with that, you are engaged within the service design community.
- 1+ year of experience and/or completion of service design education/training
- Completion of 1 service design project or capstone/training case
- Meet core competencies as a service design practitioner
What is the value of being accredited by the SDN?
Being accredited by the SDN, the leading non-profit institution for expertise in service design, elevates your profile. It translates into trust and credibility among new business prospects and employers in an ever-expanding industry where service design is becoming the new normal. Your accredited title is valid for two years and includes a two-year SDN Professional Membership with all connected benefits.
How does the accreditation process works?
Through the practitioner accreditation process, the SDN validates your fundamental competency in service design.
The accreditation process consists of three simple steps:
- STEP 1. REGISTRATION: Create an account and pay the accreditation fee via credit card or Paypal.
- STEP 2. UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTATION: Upload and submit your documentation for review: professional CV and/or certificate(s) of your education/training in service design; your service design project or capstone/training case (following provided case study template).
- STEP 3. ONLINE EXAM: Take an online exam consisting of 35 multiple-choice questions covering fundamental knowledge within the field of service design (you have the chance to retake the exam if the minimum score of 90% is not achieved).
Explore our page to learn more and consider applying for your SDN accreditation today. Many benefits await you!