The SDN Accreditation Programme, initiated in 2017, is continuously developing to meet our growing community's needs and expectations, and we are pleased to share with you our latest developments:
- We have redefined our programme: The SDN Accreditation Programme has evolved to be a formal validation that recognises excellence in the delivery of service design projects, training and the full spectrum of competency within the field of service design.
- We have expanded our programme: The programme has grown to offer four levels of service design accreditation: Practitioner, Professional, Master and Organisational accreditation.
- We are introducing Practitioner accreditation: Through the Practitioner accreditation process, the SDN will certify individuals with fundamental competency in service design, lending credibility to their practice and supporting them in pursuing a career in the field of service design.
- We have updated the Professional and Master levels: The update of these levels’ labels – formerly known as Trainer and Master Trainer – as well as their prerequisites and benefits, reflects the transformation of the SDN Accreditation Programme and all our efforts to make the accreditation truly valuable for both our accredited service designers and the service design community.
- We have introduced Organisational accreditation: Through the Organisational accreditation process, the SDN will continue to certify organisations that provide service design education, qualification and/or consultancy services at a consistently high standard.
The SDN Accreditation Programme has many benefits. One of them is the opportunity for individuals and organisations to build professional credibility within the field of service design with an independent accreditation from the Service Design Network, while helping to create transparency within the industry.
Visit our new landing page to learn more about our new programme and while you are at it, consider applying for your SDN accreditation!