Our SDN Accreditation Programme is continuously developing, and we are pleased to share with you our latest developments!
- We have redefined our programme: The SDN Accreditation Programme has evolved to be a formal validation that not only recognises excellence in the delivery of service design training but the full spectrum of competency within the field of service design.
- We have expanded our programme: The SDN Accreditation Programme has grown to offer four levels of accreditation: Practitioner, Professional, Master, and Organisational accreditation.
- We have updated former Trainer & Master Trainer accreditation levels to Professional & Master: The update of these levels’ labels, pre-requisites and benefits reflect the transformation of the SDN Accreditation Programme and all our efforts to make the accreditation truly valuable to our accredited service designers and the service design community.
- We have introduced Organisational accreditation: Through the Organisational accreditation process, the SDN will continue to certify organisations that provide service design education, qualification or consultancy at a consistently high standard.
- We are introducing Practitioner accreditation: Through the Practitioner accreditation process, the SDN will soon certify individuals with fundamental competency in service design, lending credibility to their practice and supporting them in pursuing a career in the field of service design and innovation.
Visit our new landing page to learn more and consider applying for your accreditation. We are pleased to offer you a 20% discounted rate for applications for Service Design Professional or Master received until 20 January 2021.