The Service Design Network introduced the accreditation initiative based on research carried out in 2017, showing that an astonishing 90% of the respondents had a desire for an accreditation initiative, to help establish a standard and ensure higher quality within the field.
To apply for an accreditation, service design trainers go through a self-assessment and take part in a virtual interview with the SDN Accreditation Committee. After a successful application, a two-year accreditation will be granted.
What are my benefits as an Accredited Trainer?
As an SDN Accredited Service Design Trainer you’ll not only have a certification for your training activities, but also enjoy the following benefits:
- A three-year SDN professional membership (worth €360), including all member benefits
- An official accreditation badge on your personal SDN member profile
- Profile tagged as accredited trainer, so potential clients will easily find your profile
- Your self-assessment report visible to the community
- Promotion on SDN media channels, as well as promotional material to show your accreditation on your own media channels
- Endorsement to award SDN co-branded certificates to participants
- Discounted SDN memberships to give to participants of your training sessions
- Partnering with the SDN Academy
Are you interested in becoming an SDN Accredited Trainer? Find all the details here.
If your company is seeking to secure accreditation for several people at once, feel free to contact us to discuss an applicable discount.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment