The Service Design Network is bringing together the biggest names in the world of design to take a stand for Ukraine.
“Taking a Stand for Ukraine” is a 90-minute virtual event that shows the solidarity of the design community with the people of Ukraine.
More importantly, it raises money for World Central Kitchen, a charity that is delivering vital relief as the Ukrainian conflict continues.
This event will explore the role of design in times of war and humanitarian crisis. Speakers will look at the roles that design currently plays, and explore roles that design could, and should play in addressing crises and shaping positive futures.
We are very happy to present our speakers:
- Oleg Koss (Founder of Lanka CX & Service Design Network Ukraine Co-founder)
- Alice Rawsthorn ( Author of "Design as an Attitude" & Co-Founder of Design Emergency)
- Don Norman (Founding Director at The University of California, Design Lab)
- Leyla Acaroglu (Founder and Chief Disrupter at The UnSchool of Disruptive Design)
- Bruce Mau (CEO & Co-Founder at Massive Change Network)
- Justin Maguire (Chief Design officer Salesforce)
Show your support by attending and spreading the word within your network.
All funds will go directly to World Central Kitchen’s initiative “Chefs for Ukraine”. This money will help WCK’s to support families sheltering in Ukraine as well as Ukrainian refugees in neighbouring countries.
Register today and please share this event with your network.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment