What to expect?
- You want to build a solid foundation for your service design practice?
- You want to gather theoretical foundations, methodological skills and practical experience
- You want to work with like minded peers in a combination of online classes, peer-driven projects, on-demand modules and learning-assignments?
- And you want to earn a recognised practitioner accreditation issued by the global Service Design Network?
Then this Service Design Practitioner Curriculum is the program for you!
- You will participate in 32 hours of program – structured in 6 modules of online sessions, 5 modules of assignments and on-demand content. In parallel you will work on a practical service design challenge (min. 14 hours of “out-of classroom”).
- You will have access to high-level resources like templates, tool-kits, literature, videos and tests.
- You will finalise this program with the SDN Practitioner Accreditation (value 480 Euro) which includes a two-year SDN membership with all its benefits.