What to expect?
Successfully implementing service design projects is crucial to create a real impact. This workshop will introduce you to the fundamentals of service design implementation and organisational change. We will discuss strategies to ensure that user experience concepts are not getting blocked internally and ultimately removed from the priority list. You will also start to think about implementation at the right time and have in place everything that you will need along the way. You will learn what are key prerequisites, conditions and skills needed.
What are the takeaways from this training?
- how to create the right conditions within your company
- what success factors are key prerequisites that you need
- skills, roles and responsibilities that are essential
- underlying systemic principles
- useful organisational change models
- how to deal with resistance and cognitive biases
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment