It is important to acknowledge that we will all approach our own personal journeys of rigorous self-awareness, proactive education, growth through active practice, and building our confidence in standing up for what is right differently. We encourage you to use this session as yet another, or maybe the first means to develop your perspective on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This service design-inspired workshop aims to empower design-minded individuals with definitions, scenarios, interactive activities, open discussion, and reflection to think through how they can each take personal accountability in creating products and services for trans and gender non-conforming customers.
Date: June 1, 2021
Time: 15:00 - 16:30 CEST
- Basic understanding of common terms as well as best practices when it comes to designing for trans and gender non-conforming folks.
- Development of shared language and collective terminology through discussion.
- Empathy building through interactive activities that engage with real-life human experiences, scenarios, and interactions.
- Tangible means to begin to practice inclusion, establishment of an accountability buddy.
- Awareness of the SDN DEI Task Force, soon to be Advisory Board, how it works with the organization and their upcoming initiatives.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment