Creative Leadership is not a typical leadership strategy.
At the heart of our model are three leadership values that apply to everyone:
- Empathy is the hallmark of a 21st century leader (widely spoken about by Forbes, Harvard Business Review and others)
- Creativity is an innate ability to develop solutions (this course is delivered by creatives with international profiles)
- Clarity is needed to balance and activate empathy (this is often undervalued, but we will give you a grounding in this
The Creative Leadership short course was pioneered by Rama Gheerawo, Director of the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, to address the need for new models of leadership across job roles, organisational departments and industry domains.
For more information, please visit our webpage:
- Fees: £900
- Location: Battersea campus
- 1.5 days in person
- Day 1: 23 March 2023 (start after lunch 1–5pm GMT)
- Day 2: 24 March 2023 (10am – 5pm GMT)
Places are limited so if you are interested in attending, please click here to book, and select ‘Creative Leadership Masterclass' on the form.
Personal and organisational benefits:
The benefits to you and your organisation include:
- the opportunity to develop and apply the core RCA Creative Leadership attributes and processes that activate and step beyond empathy
- access to world-class expertise
- strategies to cultivate your individual leadership profile using empathy, clarity and creativity
- interaction and networking with peers from different backgrounds
- joining a Creative Leaders Circle community of intent around 21st-century leadership
- a certificate of attendance.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment