Service design is a systematic methodology, which is user-centered and helps enterprises to re-examine their products, user experience, brand, process and business model from a global perspective, help enterprises to understand opportunities, improve customer experience and employee experience, and thus reduce operating costs throughout the process. Finally, it will help enterprises to rebuild their brand image, improve their competitiveness, drive the continuous growth of enterprise value, and break the growth limit.
- Why design "services"?
- It is like a square watermelon, so that the price of goods skyrocketed 200 times!
- It is like a mini pig, sell a cute can change the fate!
- It made the product so much anticipated before it even came out!
- It emphasizes on the user as the center, pay close attention to the user experience, insight into customer needs!
- It fits all walks of life perfectly and is particularly good at solving complex problems.
- It's a redeployment of elements, a reformulation of old rules.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment