1) Can you explain what service design is? And how your company implements it / uses that field?
Service Design is the activity of orchestrating people, infrastructures, processes, communication and material components between a service provider and its customers, in order to improve service quality or create new service concepts.
We, as a service design consultancy, both help organizations to improve their service quality and to create new service propositions from a customer-centric viewpoint. We support organizations from empathic research all the way to service implementation and additionally train employees in service design methodologies.
2) What do you believe is the greatest opportunity for your company using service design?
Service design methodologies creates services people love to use, by combining user needs and internal strategic strengths.
3) Can you share three tips for implementing service design in their own practice?
- Make sure to internalize service design methodologies and implement them into daily business activities.
- Make sure to implement an iterative designproces, where you need to prototype fast and validate your service proposition as quick as possible.
- Make sure to translate your brand values into experience principles that can drive you customer experience.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment