Can you explain what service design is? And how your company implements it / uses that field?
To me service design is foremost a way of working; a modern method that increases collaboration, creativity, speed and innovation in a holistic and organic way.
2) What do you believe is the greatest opportunity for your company using service design?
The greatest opportunity for my company using service design is the helping role is has as the company is shifting to agile. My colleague Michel Jansen and I will share our experience with this in the workshop we host in de SDGC.
3) Can you share three tips for implementing service design in their own practice?
My three tips for implementing service design are:
1. Find a group of colleagues who are interested service design and start together with a challenging project
2. Share your insights and knowledge in a community every colleague can find and use
3. Most important: have fun using the creative methods service design has available