NTNU is an international oriented university with headquarters in Trondheim, and campuses in Gjøvik and Ålesund. NTNU has a main profile in science and technology.
NTNU has a main profile in science and technology, a variety of programmes of professional study, and great academic breadth that also includes the humanities, social sciences, economics, medicine, health sciences, educational science, design, architecture, entrepreneurship, art disciplines and artistic activities.
Faculty of Architecture and Design offer 15 study programs at master's and bachelor's level, in architecture, urban planning, design and visual arts. In addition, we offer continuing education. We challenge the students to be active and to explore, and we emphasize learning through action.
- At the Department of Design we train designers with an understanding of technology and society
- we research the interaction between people, technology, society and nature
- we design innovative, human-centred and aesthetic products, systems and services
More exposure for your institution?Have your institution listed
- Rich profile for your organisation
- Exposure in our professional network
- More benefits with academic membership