Helping UK businesses thrive in the future clean energy system
Energy Systems Catapult was set up to accelerate the transformation of the UK’s energy system and ensure UK businesses and consumers capture the opportunities of clean growth on the way to Net Zero.
The Catapult is an independent, not-for-profit centre of excellence that bridges the gap between industry, government, academia and research. We take a whole-systems view of the energy sector, helping us to identify and address innovation priorities and market barriers, in order to decarbonise the energy system at the lowest cost.
To unleash innovation and open new markets to capture the clean growth opportunity.
- That it becomes easy and desirable for people to decarbonise their homes
- Dozens of local areas have developed robust plans to get to Net Zero (and funding is in
place to support the implementation of the plans)
- New markets have been introduced to unlock the potential of new technologies in local
areas, and decarbonising complex sites has become easy
- Digital technology is being integrated into the energy system so it benefits consumers,
reduces system costs and facilitates the transition to Net Zero
- Companies and Government adopt a whole system approach to Net Zero, with ESC as a
key partner in helping UK businesses grow in the UK and internationally
Rose ChardEnergy Systems Catapult View Profile
Beth MabbuttEnergy Systems Catapult View Profile
Edmund HuntEnergy Systems Catapult View Profile
Jamie CooperEnergy Systems Catapult View Profile
More exposure for your organisation?Have your organisation listed
- Rich profile for your organisation
- Exposure in our professional network
- More benefits with corporate membership