As a Service Designer at Essense you work on (digital) services in the context of the entire customer experience. Our work centres on creating holistic value and contributing to the client's business
Key activities for this role include: mapping insights and foresight around the customer experience; making exiting knowledge transparent and visual to share across the client organisation; translating insights and foresight into new opportunities and solutions. This role therefore requires the ability to not only ask the right questions, but listen carefully to truly understand the client’s needs and challenge.
You and your team will be collaborating closely with stakeholders from across the client's business to develop service concepts and propositions that clearly communicate how value will be generated for the customer, in addition to value for the business. As such, your responsibilities will include coordinating processes and activities ‘backstage’ to enable the touchpoints ‘front-stage’ to provide an optimal customer experience. You will also be responsible for the seamless transfer and translation of knowledge to the team of UX and Visual Designers whom take the concept further.
You are not only a passionate facilitator of workshops and co-creation sessions, but can also manage the logistics and content required for the sessions. You are comfortable being a thought partner for the client, leveraging your curiosity and knowledge of CX within the evolving market landscape.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Service, Industrial or Interaction Design.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably at an agency
- A passion for making compelling, beautiful and future-proof services
- Communication skills, empathic ability and good stakeholder management
- Analytical skills and creativity
- Experience with service design methods such as stakeholder maps, journey maps, service scenarios, service blueprints
- Experience with designing services with multiple touch points, from mobile interfaces to personal interactions
- A nice workplace with a view over the IJ. In addition, you often work on location at the customer
- An above average market salary
- A sustainability budget
- Great colleagues
- Focus on personal development
- Delicious lunch
- And last but not least: working with leading companies such as Philips, PostNL, ING and Schiphol
Want to join? Make it yours!
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!