Virtusa is an international tech company, with over 20,000 employees and a broad range of clients including Virgin Media, RBS, Barclays and Vodafone.
As a Service Design intern you would help us to define, design and deliver great digital services and experiences for our clients and their customers and help us scale our innovation unit, xLabs. At xLabs we collaborate with emerging technology companies and clients to create value from cutting edge technologies through design.
For this you will work closely with our multidisciplinary team and participate in:
- Ethnographic research, gaining an understanding of people, their needs and behaviours
- Evaluating and capturing existing user journeys and evaluating these against personas
- Helping to run workshops
- Creating service concepts and target user journeys based on user needs as well as technical and business considerations
- Creating prototypes and validating and refining these with users and clients.
The role would be right for someone who:
- Combines creative and analytical thinking
- Works well in teams but is equally comfortable with self-directed work and taking responsibility for deliverables
- Likes exploring new industries, processes and places
- Has a relevant good degree and has already some interesting experience in Service Design beyond academia
- Has a pioneering spirit and is eager to develop the Service Design discipline and practice in our company.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and portfolio to Mandana Dilmaghani, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All applicants need to be registered and eligible to work in the UK.)