Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The corporate department for user experience supports the Bosch business units worldwide in innovation and improvement of their products and services by applying a user-centered design process. Besides project support, we offer coaching and trainings in order to further establish design thinking within the company. Our teams are located in Stuttgart, Bangalore, Shanghai, and Detroit.
- Take responsibility: Support us in exciting user experience projects for various business units of Bosch with a focus on service design.
- Help shape the future: As a central service provider within the company, we support the development of leading-edge projects for a wide spectrum of consumer, industrial, and automotive domains.
- Coordinate diligently: We design services of tomorrow, in particular in the context of the internet of things, for both B2B and B2C.
- Live cooperation: Collaborate within interdisciplinary teams and support us along all project phases, from user research and analysis to design and testing.
Contribute to innovate or improve services from Bosch by applying user-centered design.
- Character: analytical, conceptual, team-minded, and enthusiastic
- Working Practice: independent and reliable
- Experience and know-how: experienced with service design process and tools such as customer journey mapping or service blueprints
- Qualification: proficiency in prototyping and visualizing ideas both on paper and digitally e.g. in Adobe CS, Sketch or other prototyping tools
- Enthusiasm: passion for user-centered design across human, business, and technology
- Language: high level of English language proficiency required, German as a valuable plus
- Education: field of studies in service design, interaction design, or similar areas
Start: March 2019
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach an motivation letter, CV, scan of the passport, university enrollment certificate, transcript of records, and if possible a valid work and residence permit.
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a 1 pager motivation letter, CV, link to a design portfolio, scan of the passport, university enrollment certificate, transcript of records, and if possible a valid work and residence permit.
Profiles not matching the aforementioned qualifications or missing attached documentation will not be taken into consideration. Please note that this job opening is addressing students only.