Ideally, you have this background and these skills:
- You have a master’s degree in design and five years’ experience in interaction design
- You have a strong interest in people and in the systems in which they operate, both small and large
- You enjoy intellectually challenging assignments and you can handle a few projects at a time
- You are persuasive face-to-face and in writing; you happily engage with senior management on the client side
- You can think, visualise and prototype at conceptual and concrete levels
- You are fascinated by technology but not fatally attracted to it
- You are familiar with the capabilities of front-end web technologies
- You have perfect mastery of Dutch or French, speak and write English at a professional level and you are open to learning French or Dutch. Any other languages are quite welcome.
We can only employ those who already have the permission to work in Belgium as a EU citizen or otherwise.