Senior UX/UI designer
To increase our capacity in interaction design, we're looking for designers with five years’ experience in the design of user experiences (UX), user interfaces (UI) or human-machine interfaces (HMI).
As a Namahn senior UX/UI designer you will:
- Work with clients of varied sizes and purposes, from small start-ups to large international governmental bodies and NGOs, mostly in Belgium and sometimes abroad
- Be active in domains with high complexity such as safety-critical systems, energy, policy making, healthcare and industrial automation
- Be a member of alternating teams made up of people from diverse nationalities and backgrounds
- Work on projects end-to-end, from analysis to prototyping
- Closely engage with stakeholders by conducting field studies, facilitating co-creative workshops and running tests
- Lead medium-sized design teams by guiding junior designers, organising the team effort and ensuring quality
- Support the sales team in developing proposals.
Ideally, you have this background and these skills:
- You have a master’s degree in design and five years’ experience in interaction design
- You have a strong interest in people and in the systems in which they operate, both small and large
- You enjoy intellectually challenging assignments and you can handle a few projects at a time
- You are persuasive face-to-face and in writing; you happily engage with senior management on the client side
- You can think, visualise and prototype at conceptual and concrete levels
- You are fascinated by technology but not fatally attracted to it
- You are familiar with the capabilities of front-end web technologies
- You have perfect mastery of Dutch or French, speak and write English at a professional level and you are open to learning French or Dutch. Any other languages are quite welcome.
We can only employ those who already have the permission to work in Belgium as a EU citizen or otherwise.
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!