Senior Service Designer - Berlin
Do you see the potential for improvement all around, and wake up to make the world a better place? Does your heart beat for user experience and is your mind bursting with ideas?
If you answered yes, then this is a great opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an ambitious and creative Senior Service Designer, to strengthen our Research and Service Design team.
Meet the gang
We are building up an office in Berlin within 2017 and based there, you’ll join our team of researchers, business designers and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. And you’ll be part of a culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
We'll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It's important that joining Designit will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Would you like to…?
- Scope, plan, lead and work on exciting service design projects
- Define the future customer journeys across channels and touch points for some of the world’s leading international brands
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Present to clients, facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Support sales activities (quotes, presentations etc.)
- Participate in shaping and developing service design methods and tools within Designit
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be…
- A graduate in business, design, research or another relevant educational background
- A skilled professional with 5+ years working experience on the field of service design, preferably in an agency and across different industries
- A person who thinks beyond categories, and is able to dream about service experiences across products and platforms
- A strong facilitator and presenter and an excellent communicator in English and German
- An amazing team player with a great sense of humour
- Eager to work in a strategic design firm and wish to make a difference
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world
- A wide range of client sectors and project scopes
- A job in our office in Berlin with 50+ great colleagues also in Munich, where being #bettertogether is our mantra
Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button on our website. Please apply in English!
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web).
Deadline: we are ready to wait for the right person
Start date: As soon as possible
Designit is a global strategic design firm, part of the leading technology company, Wipro. We match big-picture thinking with creativity and technology, to drive change and growth across businesses, industries, and societies. Our vision is to make a human-shaped world, where everything is designed around real human needs. With a team of 470+ designers, researchers and business designers across 13 offices worldwide, we make products, services, and experiences that improve the way we all live, work, and do business. And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your resume to let us know. We like you already.
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!