ABOUT THE ROLE
You lead or support the planning, delivery and execution of client projects to achieve outcomes using the full range of service design capabilities.
You effectively and autonomously manage the day to day running medium-sized projects, or work streams within larger projects, including effective delegation and client relationship building.
You know how to navigate the cultural, social and political aspects of organisations, and are adept at working across organisational boundaries and disciplines to bring relevant stakeholders in. You are knowledgeable about organisational design principles and customer experience transformation.
You lead on or participate in business development and internal innovation and improvement initiatives, contributing to the overall success of our clients, our people and our business.
The salary range for this role is £55,000 – £73,000 per year, depending on your experience.
- Experienced in working on business transformation programmes and collaborating in multidisciplinary teams
- Proven track record using service design to drive customer experience improvement, innovation and organisational change
- Knowledgeable about the organisational implications of achieving customer centricity
- Experience working within organisations to achieve cultural change
- Passionate about delivering better outcomes for our clients through design
- Keen to build long term relationships with our clients
- Self-directed and flexible adapting to changing demands
- Highly collaborative, able to work across disciplines, and happy to work independently too
- Excellent spoken, written and visual communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK post Brexit (will need to show evidence of visa/expiry date)
- Fluent in English
BEHAVIOURS WE VALUE
Respectful, learning and sharing: Respect for all people is at the heart of what we do. At Livework, we believe that everyone has a lot to teach and even more to learn. We will expect you to display respect for others, to seek to learn from your peers, our clients and the wider world and to share what you know openly.
Service-minded and design results-driven: Services are at our core. We believe that seeing the service in everything is illuminating – we look for a passion for service in our team. We also believe that design drives real change when we focus on achieving outcomes for our clients and their customers. The impact we have is our ultimate reward.
Humble, bold, empathetic and inclusive: We balance being humble and bold and hope you do too. We encourage our team to be bold in their convictions, but humble towards the experiences and opinions of others. We expect you to embrace and value all kinds of perspectives and views, and be outspoken and candid. In turn, we commit to create a safe and transparent workplace in which you can be yourself and explore your full potential.
Optimistic, committed with live/work balance: Optimism is part of our culture. We find opportunities, ideas and solutions for making things better, and infect others with positivity. A key to our culture is a good live/work balance. We work hard but ensure that we are healthy and have a life outside work that enriches us. We look for people who get the balance right and love both.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
We would love to see your CV.
In your cover letter, please let us know why you would like to become a Liveworker and what you bring to the team.
We’ll keep this job post open until we find the right person to join our team. Therefore there is no closing date for this role so if you are keen to join our team, please submit your application soon.
You will hear from us!