Senior Service Designer at Mirum
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Service Designer who wants to take digital transformation to the next level.
If you’re ready to carry the torch for an end-to-end user experience, we want you on our team. We’re united behind our vision to create experiences that make a difference and we believe that this can’t happen without service design. At Mirum, we give you the freedom to explore new ideas and the opportunity to work with people and brands who will challenge and inspire you.
As a Senior Service Designer you will:
- Create best-in-class design solutions and user experiences
- Get to work on a variety of projects and industries in a fun and dynamic work environment
- Work in tight co-operation with strategists, technical developers, visual designers, content planners and our key clients
- Have a key presence in the client-interface
- Lead the process of gathering consumer insights and business requirements
- Manage the design process throughout the entire project and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Communicate your ideas and concepts through different methods and deliverables, such as blueprints, experience maps, storyboards, sketches, wireframes and functional specifications
- Work closely with the tech team to ensure the design specifications are implemented
- Build services around i.e. user personas and consumer journeys
As a successful candidate you have:
- At least 5 years web design experience
- Conceptual understanding and strategic thinking capability
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in User Centered Design process, tools and techniques
- Understanding of user-interface and interaction design principles
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and multiple projects in a high-paced environment
- A curious mindset thanks to which you’re in the know of the next big thing and up’n’coming technologies
- Some experience with AR/VR, Voice Design or Chatbots
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, and InVision
- Familiar with web and mobile technologies and thereby are aware of feasibility of design solutions
- A strong online portfolio available for viewing
- A passion for creating experiences that resonate emotionally with people
- You have excellent English language skills
- Experience in pitch-related activities
The position is full time and is based in Helsinki.
Mirum in short
Mirum is a global agency focusing on digital business and marketing innovation. We operate in 50 offices across 20 countries. In Helsinki, we have a team of 140 strategists, service designers, creatives, technologists and digital business experts. Mirum applies strategic insight, technology and creativity to the customer life cycle. That’s how we grow businesses.
We create experiences that make a difference.
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!