Senior Service Designer at Volkswagen: Group Digitalization in Wolfsburg
Become a part of the Digitalization department at Volkswagen headquarters. Within the CDO office you gain insights in all parts of the Group Digitalization, from Products & Services, Customer & Retail, Smart Mobility, Industry 4.0 to UX Design in our Future Centers.
We create the digital transformation; the shift from hardware manufacturer towards a mobility provider, focusing on the mobility solutions, workplace and industry of the future for our customers around the globe! Since our products can only be as good as their creators, we offer excellent career perspectives to our employees. If you want to shape the future of mobility, this is your opportunity.
You will be joining the Digitalization department and working directly together within the Smart Mobility team. We strive for agile service and product development processes from the fuzzy front-end towards implementation. You will develop and pilot customer centered mobility services in various applications which focus strongly on the creation of holistic and meaningful user experiences. You will be responsible for developing valuable service experiences in designing seamless value flows around the customer; desirable, feasible and viable across multiple customer touch points. You have to be able to switch between the roles of facilitator and expert in design and within being able to apply a wide range of visual, communicational and analytical skills. At the same time ensuring a strong focus on the needs of our customers across the entire customer journey but reflecting and shaping along our business and design strategy. Your tasks encompass a close collaboration with various departments within Volkswagen Group as well as external partners and customers.
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in design in the field of Service Design, Business Design, Design Management & Strategy, Interaction Design or similar disciplines with above-average grades
- Minimum several years of working experience at an established agency, experience design firm or in business innovation focused industry
- Expert knowledge in developing experience visions, detailed holistic service concepts and agile design methods (e.g. visual and interaction
- Design across multiple consumer touch points, overall information architecture, service design of customer journeys towards blueprints, business modelling, strategy and concept development, facilitation of co-creation workshops, project management of user studies and benchmarks, user research)
- Strong analytical, strategic and holistic thinking with a passion for new and disruptive approaches
- Effective presentation skills with the experience to capture various stakeholders throughout storytelling
- Long-term project management and solution-orientated planning skills with the ability to deliver in time
- Business language-fluent German and English skills
- Strong skills in MS-Office, especially MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint, knowledge in visualization software (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop), Keynote and Prezi
Please apply with a full and representative portfolio.
start with us now and apply at: www.volkswagen-karriere.de ,reference number: E-2044/2016
Contact person: Herr Markus Tebbe
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!