• Responsibility - You'll be responsible for maintaining a high quality of deliverables within our Experience Design Skill Cluster (Interface, Industrial and Service Design, User Research, Storytelling, Legal Design and Brand Strategy) and be a mentor and guide providing support for the team to plan, evaluate, and track their professional development.
• Project management - You represent and report the team needs in terms of budget as well as headcount and help to plan, shape, and sell Projects. You will support our project teams in all stages from proposal to pitch through delivery and maintenance and develop the Experience Center's offering and create new business opportunities together with the business development teams, our industry sectors.
• Innovations - You'll be driving design innovations and delivery for our clients as well as the Experience Consulting department itself, building first class digital products and services with great user experiences. You maintain an environment that challenges traditional thinking, ensuring that we stay ahead of the competition whilst fostering a climate of trust and respect.
• Network-Driven - You will be actively networking and have access to a large network of collaborators and you'll establish and develop a client relationship that lead to successful Projects.
Experience Consulting answers the question of how products and services must change in order to remain or become relevant.
• Empowerment - We don't believe in coincidences. We believe in competences and you.