- Key role in leading SSME courses; details about SSME study field on ssme.fi.muni.cz/en.
- Expected to strengthen and expand the SSME study field and its theoretical grounds.
- Identify, propose, and lead R&D projects in SSME, including international ones.
- PhD supervision and consultancy.
- Managing existing industrial cooperation in the area and incubate new ones.
- Depending on the respective position category: either a PhD or habilitation (“venia docendi” or equivalent) in Informatics or related discipline.
- Particularly for the Assistant Prof. position: prerequisites for quick progress for a higher qualification degree (habilitation) expected.
- Keen teaching interest in SSME issues, namely ICT services orchestration; acquainted with ITIL, SOA and new trends.
- Teaching capabilities in project and knowledge management, interests in fundamental and applied development in these areas.
- Abilities for PhD supervision, experience with supervision strongly preferred.
- Experience from projects/work with/in industry; experience with research project leadership is high benefit.
- Dynamic, flexible personality, able to work well in interdisciplinary teams.
- Further skills (qualification) in related areas (economics, management, human resources) are seen as an advantage.
- Languages – fluent English (both spoken and written), other language(s) welcome.
- Experience from other countries than Czech & Slovak Republics (at least half a year).
Applicants should submit
- degree documents;
- summary of work experience;
- publication activities and involvement in research grants;
- cover letter explaining your interest in the position and the SSME area;
- title and abstract of a lecture that can be presented as a part of the application process;
- names and contacts of three professional and language referees.