Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Lead Service Designer will use human centered design methods to research, design, prototype, and guide implementation of digital and physical service experiences.
Marshfield Clinic Health Systems’ (MCHS) Service Designers ensure that customers and employees are able to accomplish their goals and get value throughout their interactions with our services. This role will orchestrate experiences across and within channels, enabling MCHS to achieve our brand promise of “Simplifying the path to quality health care delivered where, when and how you want it.”
The Lead Service Designer reports directly to the Director of Strategic Design and will work collaboratively with and serve professionals across the enterprise (Clinic, Hospitals, Security Health Plan and other MCHS businesses) to holistically improve the clinical and service experience for MCHS patients and employees.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Required Education - One of the following:
• Master's degree in service, strategy, human-centered, interaction, graphic, communication, or industrial design, or other related field, and three years of experience leading design projects and teams.
• Bachelor's degree in service, strategy, human-centered, interaction, graphic, communication, or industrial design, or other related field, and five years of experience leading design projects and teams.
Experience - All of the following:
• Three years of experience with service design, with a focus on digital services
• One year of qualitative design research experience
• Expert-level understanding of visual, communication, interaction, user experience, and service design practices
• Experience across varying industries and work environments including consultancy or agency, in-house, and startups; experience in related disciplines such as product development, corporate strategy, corporate innovation, or change management
• Industry experience in healthcare, health sciences, or digital innovation (or related area)
• Demonstrated financial analysis and business case development skills
Questions may be directed to: Landen Marschke, Human Resources, email@example.com
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.