Are you interested in designing new and innovative solutions that are cutting edge in one of the largest tech companies in the Nordics? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Lead Service Designer who is ready to be part of a team that is creating a positive impact for both our clients and the world. Tietoevry is an innovative frontrunner specializing in segment-specific software and data platform services. Our solutions are designed in close collaboration with our customers and based on our extensive industry knowledge and in-depth expertise.
As Tietoevry our ambition is to give meaning and life to information through ideas, technology, and solutions that create value for our customers and benefit the society we live in. Our Mission is to "Reinvent the world for good".
When joining Tietoevry Industry as a Lead Service Designer:
- You join a skilled team of consultants, solution architects, and designers who closely collaborate and learn from each other.
- You will become an expert in understanding and translating key customer needs into innovative services that will meet the market and business needs.
- You will conceptualize, detail, iterate and visualize the planning and arrangement of people, infrastructure, and communications with the aim to improve the quality and interaction between our services and our users.
- You will lead the development of service concepts, blueprints, and other service design artifacts meanwhile establishing and managing the relationship with our customers.
- You will formalize service offerings and be the link internal stakeholders to prototype and execute.
Who we are looking for
- You have a university degree in either Service Design, Design Research, or Strategy Design.
- You have 5 to 10 years of work experience in the field of Service Design or Business Design.
- You are a team player and excel in working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- You have experience in a management role leading multi-disciplinary teams to produce coherent and effective design solutions.
- Your knowledge of existing and emerging design tools and methods is top-notch.
- You have strong organizational skills and eye for detail.
- You can be both hands-on and strategic.
- You are fluent in English, verbally & writing, and speak an additional Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish).
As a person, we believe you are a team player who takes action and demonstrates responsibility to organize your work and solve your tasks. With our agile end-to-end development process, you will continue to both learn from, and coach your colleagues, so communication is important for us.
We also believe you have
- The ability to bring together research, design, business, and technology to shape the services of the future.
- Drive to grow the Service Design discipline and a new generation of talented design practitioners in the team.
- Experience in running online and offline workshops.
- Represent service design in new business development efforts from proposal development to pitch meetings.
We offer you professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture, and an outstanding work-life balance! We offer you an opportunity to be part of creating the future of a growing, fast-developing, and important sector. We believe that our organizational culture is an important part of enabling you to be successful. We provide a flexible hybrid work model as part of our culture and way of working. Finally, we also believe in curiosity and learning as a lifestyle where you need to unlearn and relearn every day as new possibilities emerge.
Did we get you inspired?
We look forward to your application!
Please attach your Portfolio, CV or LinkedIn-profile and we’ll reach out to you. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply today. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact the hiring manager Andre Fangueiro, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you soon!
Location: Our Team is Digital but we would like to see our colleagues in our offices Norway (Stavanger, Oslo); Finland (Espoo, Helsinki) Denmark (Copenhagen) Sweden (Stockholm), Finland
Application deadline: 30th July 2022
Tietoevry declines calls from recruitment companies.
Tietoevry thrives with diversity, and we welcome applicants of all genders, ages, abilities, ethnicities, orientations, beliefs, and backgrounds.