Intern at Service Design Network
Want to work for the largest network of service design professionals in the world? Become part of our team and help us produce great publications and organise remarkable local and global events for the service design community.
The Service Design Network is looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and independent Intern to help us produce great publications and organise remarkable local and global events for the service design community.
This diverse role involves a mix of computer-based tasks and practical hands-on duties. Our office is based in Cologne, Germany. There may be some out-of-office duties during SDN events.
- Support promotion and distribution of Service Design Network publications
- Support with Service Design events concepts, communication and delivery
- Support the SDN Global Conference
- Communicate activities and report to Publications Manager and Event Manager
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- creative skills to generate new ideas and a knack for problem-solving
- the abilities to support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple priorities
- computer savvy
- basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- basic presentations skills with Keynote/Powerpoint
- Background in Design, Marketing, PR or related field is preferred.
- You are highly reliable and work independently with minimal supervision
- You are able to maintain an overview while switching between different projects and responsibilities
- You are a team player and willing to support your colleagues with other projects in peak times
- You are a positive person who is willing to share ideas and opinions, and isn’t afraid of critique and compromise
- You are interested in service design and related disciplines.
- You will have the opportunity to proactively shape the future of a growing international organisation by enhancing our offerings with your support
- You will work in an open-minded multi-national team of motivated young professionals
- The opportunity to improve your knowledge of service design and related disciplines through our publications, local events and conferences.
We are open to applications from all over the world. However, please keep in mind that a valid visa is needed before applying. And that you will be working in Cologne, Germany. You should be able to start as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send us a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect match for this position, your CV and your possible start date by 2 March 2018 to Birgit Mager at email@example.com.
Are you interested?Apply
Apply for this job!