- Professional, personnel, administrative and financial management of the MA Design in cooperation with the heads of the two majors, Service Design and Digital Ideation
- Student coaching
- Own teaching and research activities
- Promotion of the connection between teaching and research, especially with the Product & Textile, Design & Management and Visual Narrative competence centres
- Participation in the development of the School and cross-School tasks
- Maintenance of a network with partners from culture, civil society, business and science, locally and internationally
- Incremental development of the curriculum
- Relevant or related university degree
- Doctorate preferred
- Several years of successful professional experience internationally
- Subject-specific teaching experience at tertiary level and a qualification in university teaching would be an advantage
- Research experience in the discipline with corresponding publications is desirable
- Active network in the industry and experience of national and international cooperation
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Management and leadership qualifications
What we offer
An attractive position with the possibility of a professorship and, as part of a collegial and committed team, the unique opportunity to make a real contribution to the education of our students and to our research. This varied position offers a wealth of scope for creativity underpinned by modern facilities and excellently equipped workshops and archives.
Further information from Martin Wiedmer, Vice Dean, email@example.com or www.hslu.ch/design-kunst.
Deadline for applications: 13.08.2020.
Interviews will take place on 25/26.08.2020.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your online application at www.hslu.ch/jobs.