What this role looks like.
- Designing services to deliver exciting new initiatives in support of our global Customer Interaction strategy as well as optimising existing services for a specific product line (e.g. e-commerce, marketing or customer service)
- Designing world-class services that blend digital, physical and human interactions across multiple touch points, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Identifying relevant stakeholders and ensuring that requirements are captured, aligned and incorporated into the overall vision of our services, in collaboration with our ALDI countries
- Working with Business and Experience Designers who are responsible for customer experience/ customer journeys, business rules, stage design and branding guidelines
- Prototyping and piloting new services and experiences with customers and business users
- Working with product teams to determine the right solutions for realising the service vision as well as identifying process, equipment and automation requirements
- Providing input to the Business Designers to prepare a full rollout of new services across the globe
What you bring with you.
- Ability to envision the overall service and coordinate with multiple teams to ensure complete delivery of the initiative
- Understanding and knowledge of Service Design concepts and experience working in a Service Design team/role
- Experience working in projects or departments related to digital topics would be advantageous
- Experience developing customer journeys and service blueprints
- Workshop facilitation skills and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, able to work collaboratively and deal with ambiguity
- Team player with experience working in agile team environments
- Ability to use problem-solving skills as an integral part of driving projects forward (you’ll rely on them daily)
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and welcome feedback to continually improve results
- Robust communication skills, with the capacity to express ideas effectively and foster collaboration among team members
- Solid grasp of design principles and a keen affinity for technology
What you will get in return.
- Partial mobile working within Germany, incl. hardware budget
- Intercultural working environment in diverse teams
- Attractive remuneration as well as vacation and Christmas bonus
- Future-oriented training and development
- Modular onboarding and buddy
- Additional satellite offices (e.g. in Düsseldorf)
Your Tech Stack
What you will work with.
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Ready to shape the change?
Apply now in a few moments - without a cover letter!