We are thrilled to announce the first-ever Service Design Network Learning Fest 2022 (SDNLF22). The SDNLF22 is an international virtual conference connecting the next generation of service designers.
Happening on the 21st and 22nd of May, we want to inspire, connect, and expand the knowledge base of Service Design learners and young professionals, fostering connectivity on both an individual and communal level.
This 48-hour event showcases the amazing work and achievement of students all over the globe, serving as a platform to build personal and professional networks. Open to all disciplines, our goal is to facilitate learning and push the boundaries of service design to foster growth, together in synergy.
WHO CAN JOIN
- If you are a student interested in service design, this is the place to be
- If you want to study service design, we offer the best overview on academic programs and their output across the world
- If you are looking for young talents, do not miss this opportunity
- If you are part of the general public who is curious about what service design is, join us and let us have fun exploring the field
Secure your ticket for the event here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Workshops led by professionals from sponsors/partners
- Opportunity to meet promising students
- Selected student project presentations
- Exhibition space of student attendee projects
- Stage time introducing sponsors and partner organisations
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO BE OUR PARTNER?
This conference is a great opportunity for organisations that are hiring service designers to show their face, network, and support young talents. We are excited to offer sponsorship packages that can be easily modified to fit your needs. If you don’t see exactly what you want, please allow us to customize a package for you!