Service Design Award 2020: Finalists Selected
The Service Design Award, curated by the Service Design Network, is the first international service design award to recognise the service design community's achievements in both the public and private sectors.
Participants of our 2020 award process, who have patiently awaited updates that have been delayed due to the global pandemic's challenges, must wait no longer!
Today, the SDN is incredibly pleased to announce that Service Design Award 2020 finalists have been selected by our international jury of service design experts. Ten projects, which represent the global benchmark for world-class service design, have been shortlisted in the three categories of Professional Commercial, Professional Non-profit/Public Sector, and Student. Because of their exceptional work and project contributions, we are taking our industry to new levels!
- CX transformation for hearing care by Smart Design
- Future of facilitation: digital blueprinting on a global scale by Xero
- Alleviating stress and frustration during medicine switches by Koos Service Design
Professional Non-profit/Public Sector:
- Working With Children Check for Indigenous Applicants by Today
- Immigration and Asylum Appeals by Engine
- Inclusive Digital Services for the Municipality by Koos Service Design
- Transforming workers' compensation service experiences: moving from fax to future proofed services by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Design in a Crisis: Rescuing the Pay Experience for Federal Government Employees by PwC
- Escuela sin Fronteras by Catalina Hepp
- Low Touch: The Future of Dining Out by Marie Salova
Congratulations to all of our finalists. We look forward to commemorating their work during Virtual SDGC21. We encourage you to take a look at their excellent project work here!