1. Institutions IN FLUX: Can Service Design be used to manage and adapt traditional institutions and business models?
● “Scaling Service – Delivering an exceptional end-to-end experience in high-growth context” – Christine Zoltok, Breather (presentation slides)
● “Introducing Service Design in the Corporate Environment” – Jason Fiske, Farm Credit Canada (presentation slides)
2. Practice IN FLUX: How do we communicate the value of Service Design?
Panel Discussion: “The evolving nature of how we communicate and sell Service Design to organisations” (presentation slides)
● Jonathan Veale, Civic Innovation YYC / City of Calgary
● Joelle Stemp, Yu Centrik
● Tamsin Smith, Harmonesse Service Design
● Richard Z'Graggen, LVL Studio
3. Regulations IN FLUX: Can Service Design provide a path forward amidst complex regulatory and policy changes?
● Service Design in BC's Justice Sector – Gordon Ross, OpenRoad and Kevin Conn, BC Ministry of Justice (presentation slides)
● “ Embedding Service Design in a Pharmaceutical Company: The Universal Patient Language” – Susan Bartlett, Bridgeable and Elizabeth Turcotte, Bristol-Myers Squibb
● “From Service Design To Service Transformation” – Jess McMullin, Situ Strategy (presentation slides)
4. People IN FLUX: Does Service Design provide a way to understand and satisfy people's changing needs and expectations?
● “ Kudoz: How a learning platform shifts behaviors of people and procurement” – Jonas Piet and Sarah Schulman, InWithForward (presentation slides)
● “Welcome Home: Designing the Intake Experience for Incoming Syrian Refugees to Canada” – Justin Kirkey, Healthcare Human Factors (presentation slides)
● “How empathy could move Montréal’s Parc La Fontaine into the 21st century” – Annemarie Lesage, Yu Centrik
● “Meeting people where they’re at…” – Janice Wong and Sarah Reid, Doblin (presentation slides)
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment