About Praveen Kumar Singh Balendra
Digital Innovation Strategist, Service Designer and Design Thinker
Praveen Kumar is passionate about... service design thinking, innovation, trend analysis, service blueprint, digital transformation, continuous innovation, service innovation, white space research, customer experience and customer journey
- Infosys Consulting - XTI - Currently working with Infosys Consulting - Experience Transformation & Innovation practice on following areas - Innovation Management, Design Thinking, Service Design, Product Management and Program Management
- Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd - Have worked for about 14 months as AVP - Business strategy and Operations and as part of the leadership team have managed end to end ownership of multiple departments and have experience in defining department strategy, processes and overseeing day-to-day department operations including project definition & prioritization, effort estimation & staffing, execution/delivery of automation projects, performance management, identification of platform/product changes, inter departmental collaboration & workflows, client servicing, definition & monitoring of KPIs to assess department health and new initiatives for process optimization.
- Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd - Worked for 41 months as a Management Consultant within Customer Strategy & Applied Design practice with expertise in areas like Digital Transformation, Future of Mobility, Digital Strategy, Customer Experience Strategy, Innovation through Human centric design approach, E-Commerce for clients across industries. Part of the Innovation Nucleus team of Deloitte that drives innovation from within and helps clients across service lines to identify opportunities from cutting edge technologies by designing Innovative business Concepts & Proof-of-Concepts. Have also been part of Sales & Pre-Sales through RFPs/RFIs and C-suite kits for PPMDs across Deloitte offices (India, US, Germany, Australia, Netherlands & Middle East).
- Infosys Limited - Worked for about 4.75 years across Software Development Life Cycle and Project Planning, Management & Delivery including Functional requirement gathering, Functional and Technical design, Development, Testing, Support, Roll-Out, Change Management, On site and Offshore Coordination, Client and User Training, Client Management and User Acceptance.
- Education - Praveen holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (MBA Equivalent) in Marketing, General Management & Strategy from T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal and has completed Bachelor of Engineering from R.N.S. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
To me, service design means...
An innovative and agile way for creation of customer-centric Products, Services and Experiences by identifying the right problems and then solving them in the right way by collaborating with all stakeholders from business and technology together and focusing continuously tirelessly on customers and employees.