We are a global boutique design and innovation consultancy.
At Mormedi we blend technology, business, market & user insight with creativity and design excellence to build relevant, meaningful and inventive solutions that people love.
We work in a highly collaborative manner with a motivated and social team, creating groundbreaking projects with some of the best clients and brands in the world.
We are looking for a creative strategic designer / service designer who will:
- Undertake user, market, and technology research
- Combine insights and requirements into simple, memorable yet holistic solutions
- Obsess over design details while maintaining the context of the bigger picture
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of research, service design, and business design
- Collaborate with other strategists, designers, engineers, and user experience designers in an effort to bring the best product and service solutions to our clients
- Contribute to the creation of content for case studies and internal, marketing, and PR initiatives
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a creative approach and solid strategic design / service design skills with deep knowledge of processes, tools and methodologies in one or more of the following areas:
- Design Strategy
- Service Design
- Business Strategy
- 3-5 years professional working experience
- Clear, concise communication skills, both visual, verbal and written, in English (and Spanish is definitely a plus)
- Fluency in computer tools, including: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferably a project portfolio showcasing both skills and processes
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- We offer the opportunity for a growth experience within a dynamic design studio. The role is based in our Madrid HQ studio and applicants must have permission to work within the EU.
If you are interested, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org