It’s been too long since we last met in person, but with fantastic summer weather and nice outdoor spaces, we finally have a chance to share some time together.
Come join us to reconnect with colleagues and practitioners with a summer social and happy hour!
If the excuse to get outside for some fresh air isn’t enough, how about:
• Meet the Service Design DC community. We are excited to build a growing collective of people and organizations who are using, investing in, and supporting the growth of Service Design as a discipline.
• Have a service design project idea or challenge you are looking to bounce off other designers? Bring it into the conversation!
• Looking for work or looking to hire? Bring your information & connect here!
Bring a friend or coworker and we look forward to seeing you there!
We hope for sunshine but in case of rain, event will be moved to Friday, Aug 27th, 6:30-8:30pm
• Pets on a leash are super welcome!
• Outside food, drinks, and coolers are not allowed at the park.
• Victura Park is located at The Kennedy Center at 2700 F St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20566. It is accessible by Metro (via the subway and bus lines), by bike, and by car.
• A Capital Bikeshare rack is located on F St. to the west of the Grand Staircase.
• Parking is available at the Kennedy Center’s garage!
• This is an open space with plenty of ventilation.
• Masks are required for unvaccinated people, if unvaccinated you should wear the mask when you are not actively eating or drinking.
• If you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home.
• The CDC recommends that people in high-risk groups consult with their healthcare provider about attending any large gathering.