Looking for a new job is tough; breaking into a new industry, even tougher. Allow Alex Pavlou (he/him) and members of his team at Bamboo Crowd, a full-service recruiting and talent development consultancy, to shed some light on how you might go about doing both. You may even land a new job, and perhaps in Service Design!
Join us for our first event in Brooklyn, which will cover the following topics:
- Finding a job in Service Design
- How to find a job in the current market
- Building your portfolio and what our clients look for
Tickets available here!
About Our Speaker
Alex Pavlou (he/him), founder & CEO of Bamboo Crowd, is on a journey to build teams and scale great companies. For over 10 years, he's partnered with businesses looking to build and launch new products/services, new ventures, and new experiences. He's supported them in hiring the right teams through developing a strong recruiting strategy, employer brand and by rapidly scaling a pool of engaged talent.
Bamboo Crowd is a full-service recruiting and talent development consultancy that specializes in helping early and late stage startups, corporate innovation and venture teams, and consultancies build innovation capability.
They are currently recruiting for:
- Corporates building new ventures studios and labs. Recent work has been in financial services and insurance.
- Startups in the Web3 space, specifically startups building in metaverse, gaming, defi and talent platforms.
- Consultancies and agencies scaling innovation strategy and design research teams.
- 6:00-6:20PM Meet & Mingle over pizza
- 6:20-6:30PM Welcome
- 6:30-7:00PM Talk
- 7:00-8:00PM Discussion & Networking
Financial Transparency & Scholarships
As a non-profit, we do our best to strike a balance between making our events available to all and ensuring we keep the lights on. For this event, we are charging $5 to cover the pizza we'll provide.
If this amount is prohibitive for you to attend this event, please message Barry on Meetup and we'll provide you a scholarship to this event.
If you'd like to provide scholarships, please message Barry on Meetup and he will follow up with you.