Covid-19 has altered the way we live and work in fundamental ways. To survive and thrive organizations need to slow down and reflect on how our world, our work, and our work lives will change from this point. As engineers you might say we are already problem-oriented, but a design thinker is human-need oriented, which is the need of the hour.
You might have heard about design thinking and service design, whether you read an article, saw an advertisement, attended a workshop, watched an online video or at work. After all, this iterative human-centred, creative, and outcome-driven problem-solving approach is growing in use across a host of industries and sectors. You might be wondering: What is this? Why is it relevant? How might we apply this principle? Who stands to benefit?
In the webinar, we introduce participants to the concept of “Design Thinking” and “Service Design” and how it can help address real-world challenges, to drive value creation and measurable business success.
- Help individuals, teams and organizations deepen understanding, surface hidden assumptions to develop insights and ideas;
- Reframe problems into novel strategies and opportunities to grow forward;
- Co-create and collaborate to make this happen;
- Experiment with rapid prototyping and quick iterations
- Examples include: how to build digital coexistence in this low-touch economy
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A with the live participants.
Date: 25th July, 2020
Time: 5.00 pm to 6.30 PM IST
Session Duration: 90 mins
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/gszdfk1gnATto64y9
Who Should Attend:
- Senior leaders, strategy professionals and managers, HR and learning and development personnel
- Anyone keen to drive better business outcomes and progress their Design Thinking abilities.
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment