Join us on daily talks - from April 22 until May 5.
Every talk is about the real case: from the context and challenges to insights and outcomes:
- how the bank made contracts both readable and applicable?
- how immigration service helps people to trust robots?
- how the bank designed one solution for everybody?
- how mobile operation increased retention rate and save on customer service at the same time?
- how to tailor service design for innovation and start-ups?
- ?.. (more topics to come)
Please share the event so that more people learn about human-centred design applications!
The Marathon is free for all. Please register so that we know how many people to expect and how to keep you posted on Marathon updates: https://bit.ly/2yjcuha
Award-winning cases from various industries: finance, government, telco, education, IT services, healthcare, retail and many others to be presented by service designers from across the globe.
If you have a service design case you want to share with the global audience, please fill a short form for the speaker: https://bit.ly/3aeZfeo
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not" (Albert Einstein)