Agile and Design Thinking are new mindsets and philosophies which we decided to combine in this overview. Both have iterative nature and can be logically united in the cycle of product/service development.
We want to change the belief that Design Thinking is only for Designers and Agile is only for software development. We would like to prove that anyone in any organization can use these new mindsets and use new tools in their work. Second part of the training will be dedicated to practical implementation of the new knowledge in real life situation.
The event might be relevant for:
- Everybody who is interested in Agile and wants to be the agent of changes when incorporating agile iterative approaches toward design and development
- Everybody who wants to learn about Design Thinking and it’s practical application
- Designers who want to use Lean and Agile approaches in their everyday work
The core topics of the workshop are:
- Philosophy of Agile
- Design Thinking – new mindset
- Practical application of Design Thinking and Agile together
By the end of the training:
You will understand the value of Agile and Design Thinking and will be able to spread new Principles and Values within your Team and Organization.
16 January 2020, 19:00 – 21:00
office Symphony Solutions (Lviv, Naukova 2B)
Share your thoughts0 Replies
Please login to comment