The Service Design Network is at the height of activity in preparation for the Service Design Global Conference 2019 (SDGC) taking place in Toronto, Canada from October 10-11, 2019 (members only event takes place on October 9). An absolute “must attend” for anyone passionate about the advancement of the practice of service design, we are actively in search of committed volunteers who want to support us bring this high-profile event to life!
By joining as a volunteer during this annual occasion, you will become an important member of our SDGC19 execution team. With a variety of activities taking place throughout the three days, volunteers will have the ability to hear, see and experience the best that service design has to offer.
- A free, three-day SDGC19 conference pass (October 9-11)
- Invite to the conference’s evening reception (October 10)
- SDGC19 branded tote bag (includes the latest edition of our Touchpoint journal)
- Access to event sessions upon completion of your shift or as time allows
- Opportunity to network with key members of the service design community
- Coffee, lunch, snacks and soft drinks included