SDN is pleased to provide attendees of SDGC19 with some useful information to help you get the most out of your conference experience and enjoy some of the unique elements the great city of Toronto has to offer.
From transport tips to options for laying your head down at night and of course where all the fun is - these insights have got you covered.
Toronto will do whatever it can to make you feel at home. With over 150 hotels throughout the city to choose from, be assured you will find accommodations to meet your individual needs. To help you narrow down the wide-scale of options, take a look at the accommodation deals we have landed just for you in Toronto:
- Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z4 - click here to book your room
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown, 111 Lombard St, Toronto, ON M5C 2T9 - click here to book your room
- Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown, Centre, 30 Carlton St. Toronto, ON M5B 2E9 - click here to book your room
- Novotel Toronto Centre, 45 The Esplanade, Toronto, ON M5E 1W2 - click here to book your room
- The Anndore House, 15 Charles St E, Toronto, ON M4Y 1S1 - click here to book your room
Please note: Each guest will be charged a one-night room and taxes at time of booking at the hotels Novotel Toronto Centre and The Anndore House. This deposit becomes non refundable as of September 9, 2019.
Also note that Airbnb is a viable option for those looking for more “homey” accommodations.
It is important to note that Evergreen Brick Works sits outside of the city and because the closest hotel is a minimum of 30 minutes away (via public transportation), it is essential that you factor travel time into your conference plans. We are committed to keeping a timely schedule; therefore, we ask each day for your punctual arrival.
Special notice: Due to Canadian Thanksgiving on October 14, 2019, the hotel prices are likely to increase. So, please book early.