The Innovation Guide provides a unique support model that builds capacity within the Swedish public sector to work user-centered through service design.
By providing various forms of support to municipalities, county councils and regions we enable them to work with user-driven innovation in their development work. Our support is centred around a step-by-step guide through a development process, with a six step-model based on user-driven innovation and service design.
Our offer today consists of:
• A digital platform with step-by-step instructions, templates and films, freely available for all participants in our programme and courses, as well as anyone else who wishes to use it on their own/DIY development work.
• Development programmes. Participating teams work with their own challenge during 8 months and receive our support throughout the entire process. They attend three training days (at beginning, middle, end of process) where we mix theory and practice. Each team is assigned a coach to be used as a sounding board/guide throughout the process.
• Crash courses in service design (2 days) designed for public servants/employees.
• Service Design for Politicians and Leaders, a brief introductory course that works as an eye opener.
Since 2016, around 130 teams (700 people) have participated in our development programme, from close to 100 different municipalities, regions, and national organisations from the public sector. 220 people have participated in our crash course in service design.
The Innovation Guide is run within The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR).
Emelie Risberg HellströmInnovationsguiden (The Innovation Guide) View Profile
More exposure for your organisation?Have your organisation listed
- Rich profile for your organisation
- Exposure in our professional network
- More benefits with corporate membership