Your playing field is dominated by the quantitative and qualitative user data and the insights and guidance you deduct from them through researching and testing.
You naturally collaborate with the UX- and Service-Designers to ensure all we create has a backing in insights and data.
Directly working with the client, even onsite at the client premises, to present and discuss data & insights and get unfiltered feedback is a something which appeals to you.
You love to work on complex engagements for big clients and in a personal and low-hierarchy team.
- Have a broad business skill set including stakeholder management, problem-solving, and resilience.
- Have experience gathering, validating, synthesizing, documenting, and communicating data and information for a range of audiences.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills in English (C2 proficiency).
- You are very experienced in setup and execution of all kinds of quantitative and qualitative User Research and User Testing activities:
- Questionnaires (SUS, NASA TLX, UMUX, etc.)
- Usability labs (Heatmap Testing, Eye/Mousetracking, Video Analysis, Interviews, etc.)
- Logfile Analysis, Clickpath Analysis
- Focus Group Research & Test (Ethnographic, Heuristic)
- Remote Testing (Panel Testing, A/B Testing, etc.)
- Requirements Engineering
- Contribution to Personas, As-is & To-be Customer Journeys, User Insight Maps, etc.
- Are knowledgeable around DIN ISO 9241, 210
- Offer good knowledge of the Design Thinking method
- Are familiar with Market Research and/or Accessibility (ideally)