Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Location: Detroit, MI
Industry: Health Insurance and Health Care
Job Family: Prod Dev Mrkting & Sls Supp
Compensation: Competitive Total Compensation Package ...
- Collaborate with Design Thinking teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences. Serve as liaison between research and design team and business to align with business initiatives and objectives. Lead Design Thinking projects and ensures timelines and deliverables are met.
- Responsible for communication to leadership on project findings and progress. Establish and manage customer relationships. Coaches and reviews the work of Design Thinking team. Manage activities of a department including, but not limited to planning, problem-solving, staff development, and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Seven years of relevant industry experience required. Four years of leadership/management experience required. Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is preferred. Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver complex information. Advanced analytical, decision making, organizational, and creative thinking. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interface with all levels of management. Strong project management skills. Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Ability to effectively lead, coach, and develop team members. Ability to learn new software quickly. Ability to work collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members. Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes. Extensive knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.